This audio download is based on the book by Daniel Hughes, Attachment-Focused Parenting: Effective Strategies to Care for Children, which brings the rich and comprehensive field of attachment theory and research from inside the therapy room to the outside, recommended for caregivers with practical parenting skills and techniques rooted in proven therapeutic principles for working with children and teenagers with attachment issues. A guide for all parents who are searching for ways to effectively love, discipline, and communicate with children. A handout will also be downloadable once sale is completed.
Listeners will learn:
- How to set limits with trauma-attachment disordered children.
- Develop and maintain attunement while communicating safety, fun, joy & love.
- Utilize effective therapeutic techniques with traumatized and attachment disordered children.
- Effective parenting principals.
- This workshop is recommended for parents, pre and post adoption and foster care or any professional interesting in learning more about attachment issues.
- Listeners will receive an MP3 download and a PDF of the Tele-class.
- Recorded on March 31, 2011.